Sunday 15 June 2008

Back Home!

Well I have now returned from Capernwray Bible School after an amazing two month experience away from home; it was truly unforgettable. I have made some great friends during my time and I look forward greatly to keeping in touch with people and maybe even visiting some over the next few years!

Being back home brings mixed feelings...it has been great to see my family and friends again; that has been a real joy but leaving my old capernwray life has proven difficult. Indeed it is very hard when you change so much in 2 months to return back home to people who have not had the priviledge of experiencing what I have. I thank God and praise him for blessing me with that time away, and indeed I am thankful for the trials and tests I will have to face over the next few months and indeed have faced already in just a few days. Indeed James writes 'consider it pure joy , my brothers, when you face trials of many kinds.' Why? 'Because the testing of our faith will produce endurance. This next few months will certainly the test of all Capernwray taught me.

Thus, I look forward to the future with great anticipation as I hopefully begin to absorb all my newly acquired knowledge and experience, incorporating it into my own life. I look forward to this coming year as I will undertake a Frontier Project at Church. I am expectant for God to work greatly in my life and in the life of my local church. This is truly going to be an exciting year.


1 comment:

.Kate. said...

You're a pro. Yay James!