Saturday 31 May 2008

The First Post

Welcome! Today is the day I officially became a fully fledged 'blogger'. Consider this awkward first fisrt post, I shall soon get stuck in to some proper posting however. This should be an interesting experience for myself and hopefully those reading also. I intend to post a range of content, however most of my posts will have a spiritual and devotional element included within them. This should be a good way for me to order my thoughts and share what I have be thinking about and in particular God has been speaking to me. Hopefully you may find it both interesting and thought provoking.

I have been studying at Capernwray Bible School for the last 6 weeks and have a remaining 2 weeks to complete. We have looked at a various books in the Bible, from the New and Old Testament covering a wide range of topics and issues. Alot of what I post intially be from amongst everything I have learnt. Capernwray is truly an amazing place, a place of great culture, diversity, freedom, fun and spirituality. I have met so many many amazing people here and had many unforgettable experiences. The pictures featured are from a trip we made in Liverpool half way through the term and from walk we did across Morecambe bay just last week...both were great fun!

1 comment:

Matthew Hosier said...

Welcome to blogdom Oli!

Looking forward to having you home...